It's Contagious

Before you read this post, you may want to check out Hazardous Waste After Band Practice and then Belt Me.

-------------------------
From: Andrew
To: The Band
Sent: Tue Mar 27 14:40:35 2007

A black velvet jacket-thingy was found in the basement last night. There is an odd smear of icky-goo on the shoulder.

Based on size and flair of style, I am assuming this is Stacey's.

Seriously people, what the hell? Do I have to build little wooden cubbies for you like this is kindergarten or something?

If this continues, the penalty for being a bad band member will be to wear all of these lost articles while we practice. Right now that is a hell of an outfit.

-------------------------
On 3/27/07 6:00 PM, Marc wrote:

The jacket is not mine. The goo will will require further investigation...

-------------------------
On 3/27/07 8:00 PM, I wrote:

Black velvet? Gawd. I don’t think I have anything black velvet. Especially not with goo. If I try it on and it doesn’t fit, you must acquit.