Things I keep thinking of blogging about but do not

Before I kick into the list of things I have failed to blog about, let me begin with a list of the critical barriers paralyzing my blogging effort:
  1.  I am also writing a book. Ha, yeah. Stick that between your judgy squished eyebrows.
  2. I got a food dehydrator that I need to amortize. Turns out, I wholeheartedly enjoy dehydrating practically anything and then stuffing it into little plastic baggies for the zombie apocalypse. On the downside all that chopping and zip locking is a hella time suck.
  3. Other miscellaneous pursuits which I cannot recall at this time.
That was sort of a bust, so let us transition to the part where I list all the things I haven't been blogging about:
  1. Pascal's wager
  2. The twelve pack of colorful socks I recently purchased online.
  3. Basilica Hudson Soundscape
  4. Getting mistaken for a minister and having someone's father confess to me.
  5. The guy with the Gay AF t-shirt on and the high altitude straddle kicks
Also other things that may or may not happen.

Comments