The Show Will Go On : Behind the Music

Before you read this, take a look at The Show Will Go On)

From: Stacey
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:45 PM
To: Tracie

What was that bounceback again?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Tracie
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 11:47 PM
To: Stacey

This is an automatic reply. I am out of the office on business all week returning next Monday, March 5. If you require assistance, please contact my associate, Eric Cohen.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Tracie
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2007 7:00 PM
To: BAND

I just checked my email and who are you calling a bounceback?!
Is that some euphamism for someone with a large resilient derriere?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Stacey
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2007 7:45 PM
To: Tracie

I was trying to get your bounceback message because I deleted it and then realized I needed it for the purposes of accurate reporting.

I can get my bounceback to practice Tuesday or Thursday.

Comments