60's Party Prep and a Lesson in Cardigan Appreciation

Asking my father for fashion advice is always a risky proposition. Especially since he started wearing around a woodland-print cardigan he found in the basement and telling anyone who asks that it is a quality woolen.

"We're going to a party, what'd you wear in the 60's, Pop?"

"Fornication pants."

"What? What??"

"Fornication pants. High-waters. With shit kickers, a wide tie, and Woody Allen spectacles."

Praise Jesus the only thing he brought up from the basement was a woodland-print cardigan.

Comments

Bob said…
Check with Tom's aunt - she was a genuwine hippie back then.
M. Goodson said…
"Fornication pants" is my trigger phrase. If my Father ever says it, I have a second personality that immediately takes over and is responsible for running for 10 miles in any direction away from my Father.