Tom Talks : An Exposé : First Quarter 2007

Three is a lucky number, so here's the third in my triptych on Tom in 2007.


Tom does not like the nickname "Flatty."

Tom would be upset if mistaken for a woman, but not if mistaken for a Sherpa.

Tom is not confident he could pull off a credible British accent.

Tom is a proponent of naming his soon-to-be born nephew "Richter Richter" in the Welsh tradition of the double name. Although he feels the first name should be pronounced "Rich-ter" while the last name should remain "Rick-ter."

Tom may possess a token amount of Spidey Sense.

Tom gets annoyed if he wants to look at race results on your computer and you refuse, even if you're trying to do something else at the time.

Comments

Tom said…
My Spidey Senses are telling me that you are annoyed at me. I apologize. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is excited about their running race results being posted as I am.