I Don’t Know What Your Problem is, But I Bet It's Hard to Pronounce

Write a statement explaining the below scenario. You are not required to justify the exchange, as even Nancy Drew admits this would be futile. All you need to do is get across how this one partygoing kung fu fighter got such a big thoughtless ice cube lodged up her ass.

Please bear in mind I have never met this person before in my life:

Upon overhearing about 30 seconds of my joyous babble re: my new iPhone, my eavesdropping friendnot interjects, "I demo'ed one of those at work. They suck. My Trio is so much better. Watch how fast I can type on it. See? See? Look at me typing really fast with two hands on my Trio. You can't do that on yours."


Technorati technorati tags: ,

Comments

Unknown said…
My statement would be:

"Quite possibly true."

And Treo was spelled wrong. That is, unless you were trying to make a clever point whilst comparing it to the ayePhone.
StaceyR said…
Yeah exept my point is that you gotta be a true misanthropic wet blanket to piss on somebody's brand new toy.

Even if it is true, take one for the team and put a lid on the urge to become some kind of cellular sin hound pulpiteer.
cattle said…
I cannot respond to that because you have exceeded the limit of words I do not understand.

For future reference, that limit is zero.