Things I Have Given Up

  1. Borat
  2. Buying things I don't really like
  3. Anti-perspirant
  4. Dry bagels
  5. ATMs
  6. Benchpressing with plates
  7. Sodium laureth sulfate
  8. Putting plastic in the microwave
  9. Satin
  10. Diet soda
  11. Boxy crew neck t-shirts with droopy sleeves
  12. Unwashed fruit
  13. Hoboken
  14. Chicken roasters from Acme
  15. Criticizing via email
  16. Diners
  17. Shiny objects
  18. Anything requiring assembly
  19. Pleats
  20. Saving wax paper bags from inside cereal boxes
  21. Plastic shoes

Comments

Pfeif93 said…
I bought Borat but I didn't like it so I put on some antiperspirant while eating a dry bagel that was on the plates I was bench pressing and of course there was Sodium Laureth Sulfate involved because it was in the microwave in the plastic container which I noticed because my satin pants were stained with diet soda that I wiped up with my crew neck that had droopy sleeves which I used to shine that unwashed fruit I got in Hoboken where I got a Chicken Roaster in Acme that I went to because of the email I sent criticizing the Diner I ate in that I wore those shiny glasses and pleat pants that I keep in wax paper bags from cereal boxes. Did I mention I'm wearing Plastic shoes...that I had to put together?