The Mixing of Socks and Chandeliers

The only reason I mention the dark green sock dangling off the chandelier in our foyer is that it may be a fire hazard.

Tom and/or Sophie managed to perch the sock up there after brunch on Sunday. They took all the socks out of the ski clothes bin in the upstairs hallway and lobbed them one by one over the banister. Their stinky missiles were aimed at Sophie's mommy and me. We were minding our own business downstairs when the maelstrom of fuzzy socks rained down upon us.

The sock on the chandelier is the single POW captured during the skirmish. Hopefully it won't ignite the whole house.

Comments

Jafagirls said…
I called the fire department once because there was this terrible burning smell and I couldn't trace where it was coming from.

well, err, how embarrassed was I when the fireman discovered it was a sock singing away inside a torchere lamp. But yes, a fire hazard.

jafabrit