Subject: Andrew Loves His New Employer for Unfortunate Reasons

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Andrew wrote (and cc:ed a lot of people):

So I have been here in Austin for a straight week, stuck in training from 8 - 6 every day...

This morning in the company cafeteria, as I waited for my breakfast burrito, Bryan Adams was playing in the background. Now THAT is cool all on it's own. Then the song ends and ANOTHER Bryan Adams song comes on. That's when I realize, they are not just playing some 80's mix, they are rockin' the entire album at 7:30 AM.

If I can get Metallica played during lunch I am moving down here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Reply All:

I KNOW! I was so psyched to come into work today and rock out to the entire Loverboy album on back-to-back play. I don’t know why Bryan Adams’ old sock went for a grand on eBay when those red leather gonorrific ass cheek pants didn’t even get a bid. If I can lock down some Men at Work over lunch I’ll go work at your company.


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

Comments