Tom's Report on Neighborhood Christmas Decorations



Tom, walking around the neighborhood commenting on everyone’s Christmas decorations:

“There’s a lot of slack in that string of Christmas lights on that roof up ahead. Very droopy.”

“I don’t like these LED lights that look like a tube of light. Not for Christmas."

"It's definitely stylish to string the lights just around the front door."

"Oh look, there's a guy with a little broom dusting off his lights. That's a well-maintained set-up right there."

“Maybe I should go around with a clip board and write up my comments about everyone’s decorations. Give them a report.”

“Look at that place - They have 4 big spotlights. Impressive.”

“The lights wrapped around that person’s porch poles are a little bit asymmetrical. I don’t think I’d mention it in my report though. It’s trivial."




Comments