Free Hot Dogs and Raw Sugah Any Day of the Week

Nothing against straight party-planners, but when it comes to naming the affair, gays really shine. I have assembled a list of my favorite titular events, assiduously researched for almost 8 minutes flipping through various periodicals while Tom takes great pains not to become associated in any way with my highbrow endeavor:

Bingo Balls Bingo
Ass Circus
Bum Bum Night
Lesbo-a-Go-Go
Suck my Diskoteque
Cock Fight!
Sperm
Whip It Out!
Queer, Beer, Rear

Come one,come all!

References: NeXt Magazine, December 2008, p 32-34. Go! Magazine, January 2009, p 63-66. TONY Magazine, January 15-21, random pages.

Comments

Bob said…
Your mother-in-law once told me that she attended a bingo in Delaware that was run by drag queens (I think maybe it was for some sort of AIDS charity). The first title on your list reminded me of her story.