Misadventures in lower limb photography - (No)NaBloPoMo Day 9

One of my most underrated skills is taking accidental photos, mainly of feet, shins and an occasional torso.

This must be someone's home. Or maybe a hotel.
I have a vague recollection of this flooring somewhere.

I'm pretty sure this is MoMA.
Hey, there's a wheelchair.

No clue if ceiling or floor.
Could be a moonwalk.

This was at Basilica Soundscape in Hudson at the bar.
No idea what comprises the foreground. It looks like a grocery bag.

Somewhere between West 12th and Tribeca.

At first I was thinking this is a subway platform,
but then reconsidered.
Way too clean.

Definitely a television set.

Autumn Asphalt


Fingers and feet, my photographic specialty.

Oh I know what this is!
It's the end of the strap on my wallet.

Comments