Peggle on the Big Screen - Nothing on the Small Screen - NaBloPoMo Day 28



It is true. We do play a lot of peggle on the big TV. Mostly when there's family and friends around because:




When you achieve great Peggle success, it's better when people you love are all around throwing pillows at your head.

I considered getting a game of some kind on my phone - not peggle because once you go big screen you don't go back - but like Tetris or something. I heard a podcast where an expert said that Tetris is great to play in 5 minute increments during the day as sort of mini-yogic retreat. Let me restate - as a don't-have-to-move-your -lazy-ass kind of mini-yogic retreat. Sounds fine.

But I never did pull the trigger on the download because I was appalled by the privacy policy or lack of privacy policy on every single game I looked at. No, I will not give you access to my camera and microphone at all times, thank you very much game-maker person.

And so, that is the end of this story.

Comments