What's up with people & what they post in the college alumni news section - NaBloPoMo 28

Here's the entry in my alumni newsletter in the "alumni news" section:

"I am thrilled to report that we have published a special edition of my very successful journal. Our contributors include top thought leaders from around the nation. Here's the link.... "

Yes, this cat is actually using the alumni news section of a college newsletter to:

1. Shamelessly promote his shit

2. Not be humble, even in a coy way

Ok let me just add some context: One time I met this guy in his office. This was years and years after college. I walked in all friendly like with a colleague of his and I said to him, "Oh, you have the same last name as my husband does! It's such a small world, maybe you are related!"

And this guy goes, "No. We are not related."

Anyway, this was the most noteworthy thing that happened today -- the spark of pure WTF that is reminiscent of my last interaction with this asshat. 

Comments